Rethinking School Safety: What Every Educator Need to Know
Abbie Eklund with Amanda Klinger, Esq. and Dr. Amy Klinger
|According to a new report, 24% of parents are concerned about safety in school. Our guest says it’s time for schools to rethink and decentralize how we approach school safety.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.8K 0
November 30, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Dr. Amy Klinger is a nationally recognized school safety and crisis management expert. Amanda Klinger, Esq. is an expert in cyberbullying, school safety, and the law. They are the co-founders of the Educator’s School Safety Network, a non-profit organization dedicated to empowering educators with education-based school safety training and resources.Abbie Eklund, Principal of Lincoln Elementary School, 2016 ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media