Rethinking School Safety: What Every Educator Need to Know
Abbie Eklund with Amanda Klinger, Esq. and Dr. Amy Klinger
|According to a new report, 24% of parents are concerned about safety in school. Our guest says it’s time for schools to rethink and decentralize how we approach school safety.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.8K 0
November 30, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Dr. Amy Klinger is a nationally recognized school safety and crisis management expert. Amanda Klinger, Esq. is an expert in cyberbullying, school safety, and the law. They are the co-founders of the Educator’s School Safety Network, a non-profit organization dedicated to empowering educators with education-based school safety training and resources.Abbie Eklund, Principal of Lincoln Elementary School, 2016 ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media