Rethinking the Impact of Screen Time on Students
Katrina StevensandSusan M. Beardenwith Greg Bagby
Expert opinion on screen time with kids is evolving with research and practical experience. Join us as we discuss the most recent guidance.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
February 14, 2017 EdTechCHAT
Greg Bagby is Currently an elementary school principal in Chattanooga. He has worked to close the digital divide in his school and in his city. Katrina Stevens, the former Deputy Director of the Office of Education Technology at the U.S. Department of Education, works to bring together stakeholders from across the ed tech ecosystem to make better research-based tools for schools. Susan Bearden is Senior Education Pioneer Fellow, Office of Educational Technology, U.S. Department Of Education.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media