Rethinking the Impact of Screen Time on Students
Katrina StevensandSusan M. Beardenwith Greg Bagby
Expert opinion on screen time with kids is evolving with research and practical experience. Join us as we discuss the most recent guidance.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
February 14, 2017 EdTechCHAT
Greg Bagby is Currently an elementary school principal in Chattanooga. He has worked to close the digital divide in his school and in his city. Katrina Stevens, the former Deputy Director of the Office of Education Technology at the U.S. Department of Education, works to bring together stakeholders from across the ed tech ecosystem to make better research-based tools for schools. Susan Bearden is Senior Education Pioneer Fellow, Office of Educational Technology, U.S. Department Of Education.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media