Rethinking the Impact of Screen Time on Students
Katrina StevensandSusan M. Beardenwith Greg Bagby
Expert opinion on screen time with kids is evolving with research and practical experience. Join us as we discuss the most recent guidance.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
February 14, 2017 EdTechCHAT
Greg Bagby is Currently an elementary school principal in Chattanooga. He has worked to close the digital divide in his school and in his city. Katrina Stevens, the former Deputy Director of the Office of Education Technology at the U.S. Department of Education, works to bring together stakeholders from across the ed tech ecosystem to make better research-based tools for schools. Susan Bearden is Senior Education Pioneer Fellow, Office of Educational Technology, U.S. Department Of Education.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media