Rethinking the Impact of Screen Time on Students
Katrina StevensandSusan M. Beardenwith Greg Bagby
Expert opinion on screen time with kids is evolving with research and practical experience. Join us as we discuss the most recent guidance.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
February 14, 2017 EdTechCHAT
Greg Bagby is Currently an elementary school principal in Chattanooga. He has worked to close the digital divide in his school and in his city. Katrina Stevens, the former Deputy Director of the Office of Education Technology at the U.S. Department of Education, works to bring together stakeholders from across the ed tech ecosystem to make better research-based tools for schools. Susan Bearden is Senior Education Pioneer Fellow, Office of Educational Technology, U.S. Department Of Education.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media