Rethinking Teaching, Learning and Being “Well Educated”
Jon Bergmann with Sir Jim Knight
Join us as we rethink education with the former Minister of Education in the United Kingdom.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
March 1, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Sir Jim Knight is the Chief Education Adviser at TES Global Ltd, where he has recently built a new online teacher development platform. He is a member of the House of Lords and a visiting Professor at the London Knowledge Lab of the Institute of Education. Jim is also a founder of XRapid, enabling malaria diagnosis using iPhones; and he is chair of the Tinder Foundation, the leading digital inclusion delivery organisation in the UK.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media