Rethinking the ABCs and How We Teach Them
Rae Pica with Dr. Laura Bailet,Amanda Morgan
If you think that learning the ABCs is very simple, think again.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 17.0K 0
April 7, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Dr. Laura Bailet is Operational VP at Nemours Children’s Health System and a licensed school psychologist. She created and directs the Nemours BrightStart! program, which develops tools to help every child become a successful reader. Amanda Morgan, MS, has nearly 20 years of experience teaching children, parents, and teachers in a variety of environments. She currently writes at the blog, Not Just Cute.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media