Rethinking the ABCs and How We Teach Them
Rae Pica with Dr. Laura Bailet,Amanda Morgan
If you think that learning the ABCs is very simple, think again.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 17.0K 0
April 7, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Dr. Laura Bailet is Operational VP at Nemours Children’s Health System and a licensed school psychologist. She created and directs the Nemours BrightStart! program, which develops tools to help every child become a successful reader. Amanda Morgan, MS, has nearly 20 years of experience teaching children, parents, and teachers in a variety of environments. She currently writes at the blog, Not Just Cute.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media