Rethinking the ABCs and How We Teach Them
Rae Pica with Dr. Laura Bailet,Amanda Morgan
If you think that learning the ABCs is very simple, think again.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 17.0K 0
April 7, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Dr. Laura Bailet is Operational VP at Nemours Children’s Health System and a licensed school psychologist. She created and directs the Nemours BrightStart! program, which develops tools to help every child become a successful reader. Amanda Morgan, MS, has nearly 20 years of experience teaching children, parents, and teachers in a variety of environments. She currently writes at the blog, Not Just Cute.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media