Rethinking the ABCs and How We Teach Them
Rae Pica with Dr. Laura Bailet,Amanda Morgan
If you think that learning the ABCs is very simple, think again.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 17.0K 0
April 7, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Dr. Laura Bailet is Operational VP at Nemours Children’s Health System and a licensed school psychologist. She created and directs the Nemours BrightStart! program, which develops tools to help every child become a successful reader. Amanda Morgan, MS, has nearly 20 years of experience teaching children, parents, and teachers in a variety of environments. She currently writes at the blog, Not Just Cute.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media