Rethinking the Process of Developing School Culture
Rosa Isiah with Jimmy Casas
|Join us as we unpack the process of developing and sustaining a school culture and look at new insights that we oftenoverlook.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
June 3, 2018 #WeLeadEd
Jimmy Casas is the principal at Bettendorf High School in Bettendorf, IA. The 2012 Iowa State Principal of the Year, Jimmy writes a blog called “Passion, Purpose, Pride.” He is the author of Culturize: Every Student. Every Day. Whatever It Takes. Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media