Rethinking the Process of Developing School Culture
Rosa Isiah with Jimmy Casas
|Join us as we unpack the process of developing and sustaining a school culture and look at new insights that we oftenoverlook.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
June 3, 2018 #WeLeadEd
Jimmy Casas is the principal at Bettendorf High School in Bettendorf, IA. The 2012 Iowa State Principal of the Year, Jimmy writes a blog called “Passion, Purpose, Pride.” He is the author of Culturize: Every Student. Every Day. Whatever It Takes. Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media