Rethinking the Process of Developing School Culture
Rosa Isiah with Jimmy Casas
|Join us as we unpack the process of developing and sustaining a school culture and look at new insights that we oftenoverlook.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
June 3, 2018 #WeLeadEd
Jimmy Casas is the principal at Bettendorf High School in Bettendorf, IA. The 2012 Iowa State Principal of the Year, Jimmy writes a blog called “Passion, Purpose, Pride.” He is the author of Culturize: Every Student. Every Day. Whatever It Takes. Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media