Rethinking the Process of Developing School Culture
Rosa Isiah with Jimmy Casas
|Join us as we unpack the process of developing and sustaining a school culture and look at new insights that we oftenoverlook.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
June 3, 2018 #WeLeadEd
Jimmy Casas is the principal at Bettendorf High School in Bettendorf, IA. The 2012 Iowa State Principal of the Year, Jimmy writes a blog called “Passion, Purpose, Pride.” He is the author of Culturize: Every Student. Every Day. Whatever It Takes. Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media