Rethinking the Use of Technology with Young Children
Sharon Plante with Beth Poss
Education experts and pediatricians have maintained a “no-screen-time” policy for children below the age of two. Learn how the guidelines are being modified.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
May 6, 2016 Special Education
Beth Poss has spent 27 years in working in the areas of Assistive Technology, Instructional Technology, and Universal Design for Learning. Currently much of her work is focused on supporting parents and early childhood educators in finding and evaluating high quality apps and other resources that support the development of language, play and problem solving skills for the youngest 21st century learners.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media