Rethinking the Use of Technology with Young Children
Sharon Plante with Beth Poss
Education experts and pediatricians have maintained a “no-screen-time” policy for children below the age of two. Learn how the guidelines are being modified.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
May 6, 2016 Special Education
Beth Poss has spent 27 years in working in the areas of Assistive Technology, Instructional Technology, and Universal Design for Learning. Currently much of her work is focused on supporting parents and early childhood educators in finding and evaluating high quality apps and other resources that support the development of language, play and problem solving skills for the youngest 21st century learners.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media