Rethinking the Use of Technology with Young Children
Sharon Plante with Beth Poss
Education experts and pediatricians have maintained a “no-screen-time” policy for children below the age of two. Learn how the guidelines are being modified.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
May 6, 2016 Special Education
Beth Poss has spent 27 years in working in the areas of Assistive Technology, Instructional Technology, and Universal Design for Learning. Currently much of her work is focused on supporting parents and early childhood educators in finding and evaluating high quality apps and other resources that support the development of language, play and problem solving skills for the youngest 21st century learners.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media