Revenues Going Down, Lawsuits Going Up. What Should You Do?
Sherry Workman with Ron Guckman
|Ron is known as “The Child Care Lawyer” and he tells us that the economic crisis has sent lawsuits against child care providers skyrocketing. To add insult to injury revenues are dropping and centers are having to take some clients to court to collect past due fees. What should you do about all this? Ron provides some much needed answers.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
April 30, 2009 Child Care Providers Channel
Ron McGuckin has gained a national reputation as The Child Care Lawyer. Each year he trains thousands of child care professionals on a variety of issues including personnel, administration, infectious disease policies, confidentiality, and other management and legal issues. He is the founding Board President of a county wide Head Start Program and continues to have a strong interest and involvement in the Head Start Program.
More from Linda Geigle
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media