Revenues Going Down, Lawsuits Going Up. What Should You Do?
Sherry Workman with Ron Guckman
|Ron is known as “The Child Care Lawyer” and he tells us that the economic crisis has sent lawsuits against child care providers skyrocketing. To add insult to injury revenues are dropping and centers are having to take some clients to court to collect past due fees. What should you do about all this? Ron provides some much needed answers.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
April 30, 2009 Child Care Providers Channel
Ron McGuckin has gained a national reputation as The Child Care Lawyer. Each year he trains thousands of child care professionals on a variety of issues including personnel, administration, infectious disease policies, confidentiality, and other management and legal issues. He is the founding Board President of a county wide Head Start Program and continues to have a strong interest and involvement in the Head Start Program.
More from Linda Geigle
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media