Right and Wrong Ways to Teach Creativity to Young Children
Rae Pica with Dr. Kathy Hirsch-Pasek and Rebecca Temple Isbell, Ed.D.
It requires a creative teacher with a genuine understanding of how to foster creativity in young children to avoid stifling creative expression. In this segment our guests discuss common mistakes and misconceptions in teaching creativity and provide clear guidelines on what is both effective and developmentally appropriate.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media