Right and Wrong Ways to Teach Creativity to Young Children
Rae Pica with Dr. Kathy Hirsch-Pasek and Rebecca Temple Isbell, Ed.D.
It requires a creative teacher with a genuine understanding of how to foster creativity in young children to avoid stifling creative expression. In this segment our guests discuss common mistakes and misconceptions in teaching creativity and provide clear guidelines on what is both effective and developmentally appropriate.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media