Right and Wrong Ways to Teach Creativity to Young Children
Rae Pica with Dr. Kathy Hirsch-Pasek and Rebecca Temple Isbell, Ed.D.
It requires a creative teacher with a genuine understanding of how to foster creativity in young children to avoid stifling creative expression. In this segment our guests discuss common mistakes and misconceptions in teaching creativity and provide clear guidelines on what is both effective and developmentally appropriate.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media