Right & Wrong Ways to Teach Creativity to Young Children
Rae Pica with Dr. Kathy Hirsch-Pasek and Rebecca Temple Isbell, Ed.D.
It requires a creative teacher with a genuine understanding of how to foster creativity in young children to avoid stifling creative expression. In this segment our guests discuss common mistakes and misconceptions in teaching creativity and provide clear guidelines on what is both effective and developmentally appropriate.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media