Right & Wrong Ways to Teach Creativity to Young Children
Rae Pica with Dr. Kathy Hirsch-Pasek and Rebecca Temple Isbell, Ed.D.
It requires a creative teacher with a genuine understanding of how to foster creativity in young children to avoid stifling creative expression. In this segment our guests discuss common mistakes and misconceptions in teaching creativity and provide clear guidelines on what is both effective and developmentally appropriate.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media