Rigor for Students in Poverty?
Dr. Barbara Blackburn withAbbigail Armstrong
Yes, it’s possible to increase rigor with students in poverty… if you understand these key points.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.0K 0
October 30, 2015 Teaching with Rigor
Abbigail Armstrong is an educational consultant on rigor, motivation and working with diverse populations. She is also an assistant professor at Winthrop University in Rock Hill, South Carolina.
More from Barbara Blackburn
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media