Rigor for Students in Poverty?
Dr. Barbara Blackburn withAbbigail Armstrong
Yes, it’s possible to increase rigor with students in poverty… if you understand these key points.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.0K 0
October 30, 2015 Teaching with Rigor
Abbigail Armstrong is an educational consultant on rigor, motivation and working with diverse populations. She is also an assistant professor at Winthrop University in Rock Hill, South Carolina.
More from Barbara Blackburn
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media