Risky Behaviors: Sex, Teens and Technology, Oh My!
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Megan A. Moreno, MD, MSEd, MPH, Deven Black
Teens exploring and experimenting with their sexuality is not new. However technology has taken this stage of teen development to a whole new level with legal consequences that neither parents, teachers or teens are prepared to handle. The onus is on parents. Find out what you need to know to protect your teens.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
- Bargaining For Common Good: Chicago Teachers’ StrikeBy Rita WirtzOctober 28, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media