Risky Behaviors: Sex, Teens and Technology, Oh My!
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Megan A. Moreno, MD, MSEd, MPH, Deven Black
Teens exploring and experimenting with their sexuality is not new. However technology has taken this stage of teen development to a whole new level with legal consequences that neither parents, teachers or teens are prepared to handle. The onus is on parents. Find out what you need to know to protect your teens.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media