Risky Behaviors: Sex, Teens and Technology, Oh My!
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Megan A. Moreno, MD, MSEd, MPH, Deven Black
Teens exploring and experimenting with their sexuality is not new. However technology has taken this stage of teen development to a whole new level with legal consequences that neither parents, teachers or teens are prepared to handle. The onus is on parents. Find out what you need to know to protect your teens.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media