Risky Behaviors: Sex, Teens and Technology, Oh My!
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Megan A. Moreno, MD, MSEd, MPH, Deven Black
Teens exploring and experimenting with their sexuality is not new. However technology has taken this stage of teen development to a whole new level with legal consequences that neither parents, teachers or teens are prepared to handle. The onus is on parents. Find out what you need to know to protect your teens.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media