Risky Behaviors: Sex, Teens and Technology, Oh My!
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Megan A. Moreno, MD, MSEd, MPH, Deven Black
Teens exploring and experimenting with their sexuality is not new. However technology has taken this stage of teen development to a whole new level with legal consequences that neither parents, teachers or teens are prepared to handle. The onus is on parents. Find out what you need to know to protect your teens.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media