Rough School Years Never Last, But Resilient Teachers Do
Vicki Davis withGeorge Couros
We continue this series with a discussion about the role of resilience in innovation and teaching.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.2K 0
April 19, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
George Couros is an Innovative Teaching, Learning, and Leadership Consultant and the author of the book, The Innovator’s Mindset.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media