Safely Connecting Your Elementary School Classroom to the World
Vicki Davis with Kathy Cassidy
Our guest has her first-grade students blogging and interacting with people from all around the globe. Find out how she safely connects her class to the world.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
February 27, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Kathy Cassidy is a grade one teacher who learns along with her six-year old students every day. She is also a frequent presenter and the author of Connected From the Start: Global Learning in the Primary Grades.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media