Safely Connecting Your Elementary School Classroom to the World
Vicki Davis with Kathy Cassidy
Our guest has her first-grade students blogging and interacting with people from all around the globe. Find out how she safely connects her class to the world.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
February 27, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Kathy Cassidy is a grade one teacher who learns along with her six-year old students every day. She is also a frequent presenter and the author of Connected From the Start: Global Learning in the Primary Grades.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media