Safely Connecting Your Elementary School Classroom to the World
Vicki Davis with Kathy Cassidy
Our guest has her first-grade students blogging and interacting with people from all around the globe. Find out how she safely connects her class to the world.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
February 27, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Kathy Cassidy is a grade one teacher who learns along with her six-year old students every day. She is also a frequent presenter and the author of Connected From the Start: Global Learning in the Primary Grades.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media