Save, Invest, Grow: Financial Literacy for Teens
Dr. Regina Lamourelle withVince Shorb andHeather Wolpert-Gawron
Our guests argue that many of today’s teens are poorly versed and ill prepared to manage money. What can and should be done?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
October 29, 2014 Teaching Teens
Vince Shorb is CEO of the National Financial Educators Council. Vince has a passion for raising awareness for the financial literacy movement. He was instrumental in developing a national financial literacy campaigns and has partnered with over 30 celebrities to raise awareness about the importance of improving the financial capabilities of people globally. Heather Wolpert-Gawron is an award-winning middle school teacher in Los Angeles. She has authored workbooks on teaching Internet Literacy.
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media