Save, Invest, Grow: Financial Literacy for Teens
Dr. Regina Lamourelle withVince Shorb andHeather Wolpert-Gawron
Our guests argue that many of today’s teens are poorly versed and ill prepared to manage money. What can and should be done?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
October 29, 2014 Teaching Teens
Vince Shorb is CEO of the National Financial Educators Council. Vince has a passion for raising awareness for the financial literacy movement. He was instrumental in developing a national financial literacy campaigns and has partnered with over 30 celebrities to raise awareness about the importance of improving the financial capabilities of people globally. Heather Wolpert-Gawron is an award-winning middle school teacher in Los Angeles. She has authored workbooks on teaching Internet Literacy.
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media