Save, Invest, Grow: Financial Literacy for Teens
Dr. Regina Lamourelle withVince Shorb andHeather Wolpert-Gawron
Our guests argue that many of today’s teens are poorly versed and ill prepared to manage money. What can and should be done?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
October 29, 2014 Teaching Teens
Vince Shorb is CEO of the National Financial Educators Council. Vince has a passion for raising awareness for the financial literacy movement. He was instrumental in developing a national financial literacy campaigns and has partnered with over 30 celebrities to raise awareness about the importance of improving the financial capabilities of people globally. Heather Wolpert-Gawron is an award-winning middle school teacher in Los Angeles. She has authored workbooks on teaching Internet Literacy.
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media