Save, Invest, Grow: Financial Literacy for Teens
Dr. Regina Lamourelle withVince Shorb andHeather Wolpert-Gawron
Our guests argue that many of today’s teens are poorly versed and ill prepared to manage money. What can and should be done?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
October 29, 2014 Teaching Teens
Vince Shorb is CEO of the National Financial Educators Council. Vince has a passion for raising awareness for the financial literacy movement. He was instrumental in developing a national financial literacy campaigns and has partnered with over 30 celebrities to raise awareness about the importance of improving the financial capabilities of people globally. Heather Wolpert-Gawron is an award-winning middle school teacher in Los Angeles. She has authored workbooks on teaching Internet Literacy.
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media