Scholarships for Competitive Video Gaming in Schools: Would I Kid You?
Vicki Davis with James O’Hagan
Our guest is piloting an e-sports program at a school in a suburb of Chicago. Listen as he makes the case for why competitive video gaming has scholastic merit.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.0K 0
July 18, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
James O’Hagan is Director of Instructional Technology & Library Media Services for Rockford Public Schools 205, Doctoral Candidate in Instructional Technology at Northern Illinois University. Rugby Player. karaoke singer. Lifelong gamer. Dad.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media