Scholarships for Competitive Video Gaming in Schools: Would I Kid You?
Vicki Davis with James O’Hagan
Our guest is piloting an e-sports program at a school in a suburb of Chicago. Listen as he makes the case for why competitive video gaming has scholastic merit.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.0K 0
July 18, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
James O’Hagan is Director of Instructional Technology & Library Media Services for Rockford Public Schools 205, Doctoral Candidate in Instructional Technology at Northern Illinois University. Rugby Player. karaoke singer. Lifelong gamer. Dad.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media