School Admins, Tear Down That Wall!: Breaking Through the Barriers to Social Media in Schools
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Tom Krawczewicz
Highlights and commentary from the 5/14/13 #Edchat on whether the use of social media and technology are gaining acceptance in schools and how to tear down the remaining walls.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
May 28, 2013 EdChat Radio
Tom Krawczewicz has taught literature and computer science courses at DeMatha High School. He has always sought to incorporate technology into the education process and has presented his experiences and insight at a number of conferences. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media