School Admins, Tear Down That Wall!: Breaking Through the Barriers to Social Media in Schools
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Tom Krawczewicz
Highlights and commentary from the 5/14/13 #Edchat on whether the use of social media and technology are gaining acceptance in schools and how to tear down the remaining walls.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
May 28, 2013 EdChat Radio
Tom Krawczewicz has taught literature and computer science courses at DeMatha High School. He has always sought to incorporate technology into the education process and has presented his experiences and insight at a number of conferences. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from Tom Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media