School Emergencies: How School Nurses Should Prepare for the Unthinkable
Dr. Cynthia Devore, Gail Wold with Donna Mazyck
|In a school emergency or crisis building evacuation, school nurses need to be able to get out fast and bring along what is essential to continue to respond to student needs.
In this segment our guests offer a well consider plan for creating an emergency “grab-and-go” bag.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
May 8, 2009 School Security Management Channel
Cynthia Devore, MD, is a pediatrian and a fellow in the America Academy of Pediatrics who has dedicated her career to school health and sports medicine in New York State. Gail Wold is the coordinator for New York state school health services center where she works on school health topics.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media