School Emergencies: How School Nurses Should Prepare for the Unthinkable
Dr. Cynthia Devore, Gail Wold with Donna Mazyck
|In a school emergency or crisis building evacuation, school nurses need to be able to get out fast and bring along what is essential to continue to respond to student needs.
In this segment our guests offer a well consider plan for creating an emergency “grab-and-go” bag.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
May 8, 2009 School Security Management Channel
Cynthia Devore, MD, is a pediatrian and a fellow in the America Academy of Pediatrics who has dedicated her career to school health and sports medicine in New York State. Gail Wold is the coordinator for New York state school health services center where she works on school health topics.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media