School Emergencies: How School Nurses Should Prepare for the Unthinkable
Dr. Cynthia Devore, Gail Wold with Donna Mazyck
|In a school emergency or crisis building evacuation, school nurses need to be able to get out fast and bring along what is essential to continue to respond to student needs.
In this segment our guests offer a well consider plan for creating an emergency “grab-and-go” bag.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
May 8, 2009 School Security Management Channel
Cynthia Devore, MD, is a pediatrian and a fellow in the America Academy of Pediatrics who has dedicated her career to school health and sports medicine in New York State. Gail Wold is the coordinator for New York state school health services center where she works on school health topics.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media