School, Teacher and Student Voice: Why All Three Matter
Shannon Miller, Elissa Malespina withNikki D. Robertson
Librarians are uniquely positioned to help schools, teachers and students find their voice. In this segment, we talk about why all three matter.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
October 1, 2015 Transforming Teaching and Learning
Nikki D. Robertson is a veteran educator, librarian and Instructional Technology Facilitator for James Clemens High School. She is passionate about 1:1 Digital Initiatives, collaboration with other education professionals, and assisting students in becoming well informed, critically thinking digital citizens.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media