School, Teacher and Student Voice: Why All Three Matter
Shannon Miller, Elissa Malespina withNikki D. Robertson
Librarians are uniquely positioned to help schools, teachers and students find their voice. In this segment, we talk about why all three matter.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
October 1, 2015 Transforming Teaching and Learning
Nikki D. Robertson is a veteran educator, librarian and Instructional Technology Facilitator for James Clemens High School. She is passionate about 1:1 Digital Initiatives, collaboration with other education professionals, and assisting students in becoming well informed, critically thinking digital citizens.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media