Second Look: An Update on Multiple Intelligences in the Classroom
Abbie Eklund with Thomas Armstrong
We start the year witha freshlook at multiple intelligence and how the concept applies to current instructional strategies.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
January 4, 2018 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Thomas Armstrong is an award-winning author and speaker with over 35 years of teaching experience from the primary through the doctoral level. He is the author of several books on learning and human development including his latest, The Power of the Adolescent Brain: Strategies for Teaching Middle and High School Students. Abbie Eklund, Principal of Lincoln Elementary School, 2016 ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media