Second Thoughts on Why High Poverty Schools Struggle to Find Good Teachers
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair,William Chamberlain
Poverty’s impact on education is undeniable, but what are the specific factors keeping good teachers out of high poverty schools?
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
July 8, 2014 EdChat Radio
William Chamberlain husband, father, and an educator. He taught in the school he grew up in. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant and cohost of Edchat. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media