Second Thoughts on Why High Poverty Schools Struggle to Find Good Teachers
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair,William Chamberlain
Poverty’s impact on education is undeniable, but what are the specific factors keeping good teachers out of high poverty schools?
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
July 8, 2014 EdChat Radio
William Chamberlain husband, father, and an educator. He taught in the school he grew up in. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant and cohost of Edchat. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Only One Who Likes Change is a Wet Baby! (Baby, Look At Us Now!)By Rita WirtzMay 23, 2020
- Embracing the FutureBy Tim RamseyMay 16, 2020
- 10 Areas That Districts Need to Focus on Post-COVID19By Jay EitnerMay 11, 2020
- Children’s Book Week 2020, at Home. Every Child a Reader!By Rita WirtzMay 8, 2020
- “All Together Now”, Thank A Teacher!By Rita WirtzMay 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media