Second Thoughts: Rethinking Rigor
Dr. Barbara Blackburn withAbbigail Armstrong
In this premier episode of Rigor Made Easy, we define what rigor is, what it is not and how to make rigor happen.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
May 17, 2015 Teaching with Rigor
Abbigail Armstrong is an educational consultant on rigor, motivation and working with diverse populations. She is also an assistant professor at Winthrop University in Rock Hill, South Carolina.
More from Barbara Blackburn
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media