Second Thoughts: Rethinking Rigor
Dr. Barbara Blackburn withAbbigail Armstrong
In this premier episode of Rigor Made Easy, we define what rigor is, what it is not and how to make rigor happen.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
May 17, 2015 Teaching with Rigor
Abbigail Armstrong is an educational consultant on rigor, motivation and working with diverse populations. She is also an assistant professor at Winthrop University in Rock Hill, South Carolina.
More from Barbara Blackburn
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media