Second Thoughts: Rethinking Rigor
Dr. Barbara Blackburn withAbbigail Armstrong
In this premier episode of Rigor Made Easy, we define what rigor is, what it is not and how to make rigor happen.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
May 17, 2015 Teaching with Rigor
Abbigail Armstrong is an educational consultant on rigor, motivation and working with diverse populations. She is also an assistant professor at Winthrop University in Rock Hill, South Carolina.
More from Barbara Blackburn
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media