Twitter Tempest: Who Is Responsible for Student Engagement?
Dr. Brad Gustafson and Ben Gilpin withRobert J. Marzano, Ph.D.
|Last week we did an episode on how Twitter has increasingly become a hotbed of conflict, criticism, and controversy. This week a firestorm broke out around student engagement. In this episode, we take a closer look.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
July 8, 2018 UnearthED
Robert J. Marzano, Ph.D., is cofounder and chief academic officer of Marzano Research in Denver, Colorado. A leading researcher in education, he is a speaker, trainer, and author of more than 50 books and 200 articles. Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota and author of Renegade Leadership: Creating Innovative Schools for Digital Age Learners. Ben Gilpin is currently the principal at Warner Elementary School in Spring Arbor. He has a Master’s in education from Spring Arbor University and has an Educational Leadership Certification through Eastern Michigan University.
More from B. Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media