Selecting the Best Toys
Stevanne Auerbach, Ph.D. with host Rae Pica.
Going to a toy store can be overwhelming, but Dr. Auerbach says that if you observe your child, you can be sure the toys you buy are age-appropriate and fit his or her interests and abilities. Learn how you can choose toys that offer your child opportunities for active play, creative play, and learning.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media