Selecting the Best Toys
Stevanne Auerbach, Ph.D. with host Rae Pica.
Going to a toy store can be overwhelming, but Dr. Auerbach says that if you observe your child, you can be sure the toys you buy are age-appropriate and fit his or her interests and abilities. Learn how you can choose toys that offer your child opportunities for active play, creative play, and learning.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media