Selecting the Best Toys
Stevanne Auerbach, Ph.D. with host Rae Pica.
Going to a toy store can be overwhelming, but Dr. Auerbach says that if you observe your child, you can be sure the toys you buy are age-appropriate and fit his or her interests and abilities. Learn how you can choose toys that offer your child opportunities for active play, creative play, and learning.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media