Selecting the Best Toys
Stevanne Auerbach, Ph.D. with host Rae Pica.
Going to a toy store can be overwhelming, but Dr. Auerbach says that if you observe your child, you can be sure the toys you buy are age-appropriate and fit his or her interests and abilities. Learn how you can choose toys that offer your child opportunities for active play, creative play, and learning.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media