When Your Teaching Life Is Disrupted: Facing Health Issues
Jon Harper and Mandy Froehlich with Kaye Henrickson and Justin Birckbichler.
|Teachers are routinely focused on supporting students. What happens internally when a health challenge forces us to attend to ourselves?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
July 9, 2018 Teachers Aid
Kaye Henrickson is a western Wisconsin education consultant, former Middle School educator of 25 years, and a breast cancer THRIVER. Justin Birckbichler is a fourth-grade teacher in Spotyslvania, VA and a Google for Education Certified Innovator. Justin presents about technology integration at national events, including a 2016 keynote address about challenging teacher mindset. He is a testicular cancer survivor and shares his mission to spread awareness about men’s health at aballsysenseoftumor.com.
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media