When Your Teaching Life Is Disrupted: Facing Health Issues
Jon Harper and Mandy Froehlich with Kaye Henrickson and Justin Birckbichler.
|Teachers are routinely focused on supporting students. What happens internally when a health challenge forces us to attend to ourselves?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
July 9, 2018 Teachers' Aid
Kaye Henrickson is a western Wisconsin education consultant, former Middle School educator of 25 years, and a breast cancer THRIVER. Justin Birckbichler is a fourth-grade teacher in Spotyslvania, VA and a Google for Education Certified Innovator. Justin presents about technology integration at national events, including a 2016 keynote address about challenging teacher mindset. He is a testicular cancer survivor and shares his mission to spread awareness about men’s health at aballsysenseoftumor.com.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media