When Your Teaching Life Is Disrupted: Facing Health Issues
Jon Harper and Mandy Froehlich with Kaye Henrickson and Justin Birckbichler.
|Teachers are routinely focused on supporting students. What happens internally when a health challenge forces us to attend to ourselves?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
July 9, 2018 Teachers' Aid
Kaye Henrickson is a western Wisconsin education consultant, former Middle School educator of 25 years, and a breast cancer THRIVER. Justin Birckbichler is a fourth-grade teacher in Spotyslvania, VA and a Google for Education Certified Innovator. Justin presents about technology integration at national events, including a 2016 keynote address about challenging teacher mindset. He is a testicular cancer survivor and shares his mission to spread awareness about men’s health at aballsysenseoftumor.com.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media