Self Interest: The Key to Student Engagement
Matt Miller and Jed Dearybury withSean McComb
Our guest teaches a class created to support the individual interests and needs of students. In this segment we discuss the tools he uses to engage students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
June 16, 2015 Hooked! Captivating Students
Sean McComb teaches English and AVID students at Patapsco High School and Center for the Arts in Baltimore MD. He is the 2014 National Teacher of the Year. He serves as an adjunct faculty member at Towson University and supports pre-service teachers to develop the habits of effective teaching. He blogs at mccombsview.wordpress.com.
More from Jed Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media