Self Interest: The Key to Student Engagement
Matt Miller and Jed Dearybury withSean McComb
Our guest teaches a class created to support the individual interests and needs of students. In this segment we discuss the tools he uses to engage students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 1
June 16, 2015 Hooked! Captivating Students
Sean McComb teaches English and AVID students at Patapsco High School and Center for the Arts in Baltimore MD. He is the 2014 National Teacher of the Year. He serves as an adjunct faculty member at Towson University and supports pre-service teachers to develop the habits of effective teaching. He blogs at mccombsview.wordpress.com.
More from J. Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media