Selling the Education Value of Twitter to the UNconnected
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair, Sean Junkins
Tune in to highlights and commentary from the 6/18/13 #Edchat on the challenges of getting unconnected educators involved on Twitter.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.0K 0
July 9, 2013 EdTech Radio
Sean Junkins currently works as a Technology Integration Specialist in Horry County Schools in Myrtle Beach, SC. He is an Apple Distinguished Educator and a Google Certified Teacher. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media