Selling the Education Value of Twitter to the UNconnected
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair, Sean Junkins
Tune in to highlights and commentary from the 6/18/13 #Edchat on the challenges of getting unconnected educators involved on Twitter.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.0K 0
July 9, 2013 EdTech Radio
Sean Junkins currently works as a Technology Integration Specialist in Horry County Schools in Myrtle Beach, SC. He is an Apple Distinguished Educator and a Google Certified Teacher. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media