Selling the Education Value of Twitter to the UNconnected
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair, Sean Junkins
Tune in to highlights and commentary from the 6/18/13 #Edchat on the challenges of getting unconnected educators involved on Twitter.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.0K 0
July 9, 2013 EdTech Radio
Sean Junkins currently works as a Technology Integration Specialist in Horry County Schools in Myrtle Beach, SC. He is an Apple Distinguished Educator and a Google Certified Teacher. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media