Selling the Education Value of Twitter to the UNconnected
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Sean Junkins
Tune in to highlights and commentary from the 6/18/13 #Edchat on the challenges of getting unconnected educators involved on Twitter.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
July 9, 2013 EdChat Radio
Sean Junkins currently works as a Technology Integration Specialist in Horry County Schools in Myrtle Beach, SC. He is an Apple Distinguished Educator and a Google Certified Teacher. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media