Selling the Education Value of Twitter to the UNconnected
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Sean Junkins
Tune in to highlights and commentary from the 6/18/13 #Edchat on the challenges of getting unconnected educators involved on Twitter.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
July 9, 2013 EdChat Radio
Sean Junkins currently works as a Technology Integration Specialist in Horry County Schools in Myrtle Beach, SC. He is an Apple Distinguished Educator and a Google Certified Teacher. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media