Serious Games: Rethinking Gamification in Education
Vicki Davis withCat Flippen
Our guest is researching the leading edge of using games in education. In this segment she shares the ideas, strategies and tools she’s currently exploring.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.9K 0
July 15, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Cat Flippen is an educator, technophile, and ISTE Emerging Leader for 2014. In addition to her work in the classroom, Cat is a doctoral student at the University of Florida, researching game-based learning, social media in education, and online communities of practice.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media