Serious Games: Rethinking Gamification in Education
Vicki Davis withCat Flippen
Our guest is researching the leading edge of using games in education. In this segment she shares the ideas, strategies and tools she’s currently exploring.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.9K 0
July 15, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Cat Flippen is an educator, technophile, and ISTE Emerging Leader for 2014. In addition to her work in the classroom, Cat is a doctoral student at the University of Florida, researching game-based learning, social media in education, and online communities of practice.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media