Serious Games: Rethinking Gamification in Education
Vicki Davis withCat Flippen
Our guest is researching the leading edge of using games in education. In this segment she shares the ideas, strategies and tools she’s currently exploring.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.9K 0
July 15, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Cat Flippen is an educator, technophile, and ISTE Emerging Leader for 2014. In addition to her work in the classroom, Cat is a doctoral student at the University of Florida, researching game-based learning, social media in education, and online communities of practice.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media