Serious Games: Rethinking Gamification in Education
Vicki Davis withCat Flippen
Our guest is researching the leading edge of using games in education. In this segment she shares the ideas, strategies and tools she’s currently exploring.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.9K 0
July 15, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Cat Flippen is an educator, technophile, and ISTE Emerging Leader for 2014. In addition to her work in the classroom, Cat is a doctoral student at the University of Florida, researching game-based learning, social media in education, and online communities of practice.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media