Serving and Supporting Rural School Districts
Daniel (Dan) Domenech with Robert Mahaffey
|More than nine million students attend rural schools. Rural students, parents, communities and superintendents have unique needs. Join us for a critical discussion about why rural education demands our attention.
@bamradionetwork #suptchat #satchat #edchat #LeadExcellence #edleaders
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
February 16, 2018 School Administrators Radio
Robert Mahaffey is Director of Rural Programs at AASA, The School Superintendents Association. Mahaffey is also Executive Director of the Rural School and Community Trust, a national nonprofit organization addressing the crucial relationship between good schools and thriving communities.
More from Domenech - AASA
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media