Setting the Stage for Teachers to Flip Their Classrooms
Jon BergmannwithChris Geocaris
Our guest shares how the flipped classroom took off at his school without a mandate.
Follow @jonbergmann @ChrisGeocaris
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 919 0
November 4, 2014
Chris Geocaris is the Assistant Principal for Curriculum and Instruction at Warren Township High School in Gurnee, IL. Before holding this position, Chris served as Warren’s Assistant Director of Educational Technology for 2 years, and taught Mathematics at Warren for 9 years.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media