Setting the Stage for Teachers to Flip Their Classrooms
Jon BergmannwithChris Geocaris
Our guest shares how the flipped classroom took off at his school without a mandate.
Follow @jonbergmann @ChrisGeocaris
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 919 0
November 4, 2014
Chris Geocaris is the Assistant Principal for Curriculum and Instruction at Warren Township High School in Gurnee, IL. Before holding this position, Chris served as Warren’s Assistant Director of Educational Technology for 2 years, and taught Mathematics at Warren for 9 years.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media