Setting the Stage for Teachers to Flip Their Classrooms
Jon BergmannwithChris Geocaris
Our guest shares how the flipped classroom took off at his school without a mandate.
Follow @jonbergmann @ChrisGeocaris
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 919 0
November 4, 2014
Chris Geocaris is the Assistant Principal for Curriculum and Instruction at Warren Township High School in Gurnee, IL. Before holding this position, Chris served as Warren’s Assistant Director of Educational Technology for 2 years, and taught Mathematics at Warren for 9 years.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media