Setting Up Your Classroom to Maximize Collaborative Learning
Rae Pica withMelanie Kahl, Suzie Boss
In this segment we talk about ways to organize your classroom to support collaboration among students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
September 3, 2014 Educators Channel
Melanie Kahl is a social science researcher, organizational consultant, and design strategist specializing in design for the social sector. Suzie Boss is an education writer and consultant who focuses on project-based learning. She is the author of Bringing Innovation to School and Reinventing Project-Based Learning, is a regular contributor to Edutopia, and a member of the National Faculty of the Buck Institute for Education.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media