Setting Up Your Classroom to Maximize Collaborative Learning
Rae Pica withMelanie Kahl, Suzie Boss
In this segment we talk about ways to organize your classroom to support collaboration among students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
September 3, 2014 Educators Channel
Melanie Kahl is a social science researcher, organizational consultant, and design strategist specializing in design for the social sector. Suzie Boss is an education writer and consultant who focuses on project-based learning. She is the author of Bringing Innovation to School and Reinventing Project-Based Learning, is a regular contributor to Edutopia, and a member of the National Faculty of the Buck Institute for Education.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media