Setting Up Your Classroom to Maximize Collaborative Learning
Rae Pica withMelanie Kahl, Suzie Boss
In this segment we talk about ways to organize your classroom to support collaboration among students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
September 3, 2014 Educators Channel
Melanie Kahl is a social science researcher, organizational consultant, and design strategist specializing in design for the social sector. Suzie Boss is an education writer and consultant who focuses on project-based learning. She is the author of Bringing Innovation to School and Reinventing Project-Based Learning, is a regular contributor to Edutopia, and a member of the National Faculty of the Buck Institute for Education.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media