Setting Up Your Classroom to Maximize Collaborative Learning
Rae Pica withMelanie Kahl, Suzie Boss
In this segment we talk about ways to organize your classroom to support collaboration among students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
September 3, 2014 Educators Channel
Melanie Kahl is a social science researcher, organizational consultant, and design strategist specializing in design for the social sector. Suzie Boss is an education writer and consultant who focuses on project-based learning. She is the author of Bringing Innovation to School and Reinventing Project-Based Learning, is a regular contributor to Edutopia, and a member of the National Faculty of the Buck Institute for Education.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media