Seven Great Themes for Connected Educators Month
Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach, Tom de Boor
Seven themes have been defined for CEM 2014.Tune in to learn how you can participate around a theme or sub theme.
#ce14, #CENZ14, #echatNZ, #cenor14
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
September 3, 2014 Connected Educators
Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach is CEO of Powerful Learning Practice, where she works with schools and districts across the world on creating learning cultures and communities through the Connected Learner Experience. Darren Cambridge, Ph.D., is a principal consultant at the American Institutes for Research and founder of the Connected Educators project for the U.S. Department of Education.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media