Seven Great Themes for Connected Educators Month
Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach, Tom de Boor
Seven themes have been defined for CEM 2014.Tune in to learn how you can participate around a theme or sub theme.
#ce14, #CENZ14, #echatNZ, #cenor14
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
September 3, 2014 Connected Educators
Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach is CEO of Powerful Learning Practice, where she works with schools and districts across the world on creating learning cultures and communities through the Connected Learner Experience. Darren Cambridge, Ph.D., is a principal consultant at the American Institutes for Research and founder of the Connected Educators project for the U.S. Department of Education.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media