Seven Reasons Why Computer Programming Should Be a Core Subject
Susan Bearden, Sharon Plante, Katrina Stevens
In this segment we discuss highlights of the #Edtechchat from 2.24.14. The question this week: Should computer coding be a required subject?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
March 3, 2014 EdTechCHAT
Susan M. Bearden, is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.Sharon Plante is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT. Katrina Stevens, a former teacher and administrator, is an education consultant with the Tuscany Group.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media