Seven Reasons Why Computer Programming Should Be a Core Subject
Susan Bearden, Sharon Plante, Katrina Stevens
In this segment we discuss highlights of the #Edtechchat from 2.24.14. The question this week: Should computer coding be a required subject?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
March 3, 2014 EdTechCHAT
Susan M. Bearden, is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.Sharon Plante is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT. Katrina Stevens, a former teacher and administrator, is an education consultant with the Tuscany Group.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media