Seven Tactics for Surviving Leadership Transitions
Vicki Davis with Michael Guhlin
Leadership changes at the school or district level can involve a whole host of challenges for educators. In this segment our guest offers some time-tested tactics for survival.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
January 27, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Michael Guhlin is the director of technology operations for a beautiful school district in Texas, past president of the statewide Technology Education Coordinators (TCEA’s TEC-SIG) group, and the recipient of the ISTE Making IT Happen Award. He continues to model the use of emerging technologies in schools.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media