Seven Tactics for Surviving Leadership Transitions
Vicki Davis with Michael Guhlin
Leadership changes at the school or district level can involve a whole host of challenges for educators. In this segment our guest offers some time-tested tactics for survival.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
January 27, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Michael Guhlin is the director of technology operations for a beautiful school district in Texas, past president of the statewide Technology Education Coordinators (TCEA’s TEC-SIG) group, and the recipient of the ISTE Making IT Happen Award. He continues to model the use of emerging technologies in schools.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media