Seven Tactics for Surviving Leadership Transitions
Vicki Davis with Michael Guhlin
Leadership changes at the school or district level can involve a whole host of challenges for educators. In this segment our guest offers some time-tested tactics for survival.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
January 27, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Michael Guhlin is the director of technology operations for a beautiful school district in Texas, past president of the statewide Technology Education Coordinators (TCEA’s TEC-SIG) group, and the recipient of the ISTE Making IT Happen Award. He continues to model the use of emerging technologies in schools.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media