Shared Decision Making In Schools: Does It Work?
Nancy Blair. Tom Whitby andRon Dorland
What is shared decision making? Does it work? What special skills are required to effectively run a school by shared decision making?
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
June 9, 2015 EdChat Radio
Ron Dorland has been teaching for 8 years and currently am in a grade 7 classroom position. Part of a very small, connected school in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada, he is the co-founder and moderator of #7thchat and regularly help moderate other chats, such as #mschat #tlap, #USedchat (united states ed chat). Nancy Blair has returned to public education as a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is former contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media