Shifting from Teaching Kids What to Learn to Teaching Kids How to Learn
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Dennis Schug
Educators on the leading edge of preparing kids for an unknown future are shifting to teaching kids how to learn. Learn more.
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
December 4, 2015 EdChat Radio
Dennis Schug is a proud Middle School Principal on the East End of Long Island, NY. He is in his sixth year in his current position, after serving as an Assistant Principal for three years, and a classroom teacher for a decade. A founding team members of Edcamp Long Island, and he is also one of the co-moderators for #NYEDchat. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is former contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media