Shifting Ownership of the Learning from Teacher to Students
Jon Bergmann with Mike Bruckner
Our guest has moved to a flipped mastery model for his government class. In this segment he shares his wins, setbacks and best advice.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
March 10, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Mike Bruckner is a Social Studies teacher at Catholic Memorial High School. He earned his B.A. from Concordia University Wisconsin (2008) and his M.A.Ed. from Wisconsin Lutheran College (2013). Through his graduate work, specializing in Instructional Technology, Mike began researching the Flipped model of teaching and learning.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media