Shifting Ownership of the Learning from Teacher to Students
Jon Bergmann with Mike Bruckner
Our guest has moved to a flipped mastery model for his government class. In this segment he shares his wins, setbacks and best advice.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
March 10, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Mike Bruckner is a Social Studies teacher at Catholic Memorial High School. He earned his B.A. from Concordia University Wisconsin (2008) and his M.A.Ed. from Wisconsin Lutheran College (2013). Through his graduate work, specializing in Instructional Technology, Mike began researching the Flipped model of teaching and learning.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media