Shifting Ownership of the Learning from Teacher to Students
Jon Bergmann with Mike Bruckner
Our guest has moved to a flipped mastery model for his government class. In this segment he shares his wins, setbacks and best advice.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
March 10, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Mike Bruckner is a Social Studies teacher at Catholic Memorial High School. He earned his B.A. from Concordia University Wisconsin (2008) and his M.A.Ed. from Wisconsin Lutheran College (2013). Through his graduate work, specializing in Instructional Technology, Mike began researching the Flipped model of teaching and learning.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media