Shifting Ownership of the Learning from Teacher to Students
Jon Bergmann with Mike Bruckner
Our guest has moved to a flipped mastery model for his government class. In this segment he shares his wins, setbacks and best advice.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
March 10, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Mike Bruckner is a Social Studies teacher at Catholic Memorial High School. He earned his B.A. from Concordia University Wisconsin (2008) and his M.A.Ed. from Wisconsin Lutheran College (2013). Through his graduate work, specializing in Instructional Technology, Mike began researching the Flipped model of teaching and learning.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media