Shifting Ownership of the Learning from Teacher to Students
Jon Bergmann with Mike Bruckner
Our guest has moved to a flipped mastery model for his government class. In this segment he shares his wins, setbacks and best advice.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
March 10, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Mike Bruckner is a Social Studies teacher at Catholic Memorial High School. He earned his B.A. from Concordia University Wisconsin (2008) and his M.A.Ed. from Wisconsin Lutheran College (2013). Through his graduate work, specializing in Instructional Technology, Mike began researching the Flipped model of teaching and learning.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
- Bargaining For Common Good: Chicago Teachers’ StrikeBy Rita WirtzOctober 28, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media