Shifting the Focus from Testing to Student Learning
Brad Currie, Scott Rocco, and Billy Krakower
What is actually required to focus on student learning in this era of big data and standardized testing?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
March 21, 2014 Comprehensive Assessment
Scott Rocco is Superintendent of Schools in Spotswood, N.J., and co-founder of #Satchat. Billy Krakower is a co-moderator and is a Computer & Resource Reading Room Teacher in Woodland Park, N.J. Brad Currie is the co-founder of #satchat, a weekly Twitter discussion for current and emerging school leaders. Brad is a Vice Principal and Supervisor of Instruction for the Chester School District in Chester, N.J.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media