Shifting the Focus from Testing to Student Learning
Brad Currie, Scott Rocco, and Billy Krakower
What is actually required to focus on student learning in this era of big data and standardized testing?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
March 21, 2014 Comprehensive Assessment
Scott Rocco is Superintendent of Schools in Spotswood, N.J., and co-founder of #Satchat. Billy Krakower is a co-moderator and is a Computer & Resource Reading Room Teacher in Woodland Park, N.J. Brad Currie is the co-founder of #satchat, a weekly Twitter discussion for current and emerging school leaders. Brad is a Vice Principal and Supervisor of Instruction for the Chester School District in Chester, N.J.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media