Shifting the Focus from Testing to Student Learning
Brad Currie, Scott Rocco, and Billy Krakower
What is actually required to focus on student learning in this era of big data and standardized testing?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 974 0
March 21, 2014 #SatChat Radio
Scott Rocco is Superintendent of Schools in Spotswood, N.J., and co-founder of #Satchat. Billy Krakower is a co-moderator and is a Computer & Resource Reading Room Teacher in Woodland Park, N.J. Brad Currie is the co-founder of #satchat, a weekly Twitter discussion for current and emerging school leaders. Brad is a Vice Principal and Supervisor of Instruction for the Chester School District in Chester, N.J.
More from Brad Currie
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media