Shocked, Sad, Angry: Coping with School Tragedies, What Do We Do Now?
Rae Pica with George A. Bonanno, Dr. Joyce Valenza, Marilyn Anderson Rhames,Nick Provenzano
We are shocked, deeply saddened and angered when senseless violence occurs in schools, hurting children and teachers. What are the best ways to respond? What should you do individually? Where do we find comfort? What is the path forward? What should we do as a community?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media