Shocked, Sad, Angry: Coping with School Tragedies, What Do We Do Now?
Rae Pica with George A. Bonanno, Dr. Joyce Valenza, Marilyn Anderson Rhames,Nick Provenzano
We are shocked, deeply saddened and angered when senseless violence occurs in schools, hurting children and teachers. What are the best ways to respond? What should you do individually? Where do we find comfort? What is the path forward? What should we do as a community?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media