Shocked, Sad, Angry: Coping with School Tragedies. What Do We Do Now?
Rae Pica with George A. Bonanno, Dr. Joyce Valenza, Marilyn Anderson Rhames, Nick Provenzano
We are shocked, deeply saddened, and angered when senseless violence occurs in schools, hurting children and teachers. What are the best ways to respond? What should you do individually? Where do we find comfort? What is the path forward? What should we do as a community?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media