Should Sex Education Begin in Kindergarten?
Rae Pica with Deborah Roffman, Debra W. Haffner, Gina Burgess, Fran Simon
Is it developmentally appropriate to begin educating children about their bodies in kindergarten? Should teachers even be involved or called upon to introduce these issues to young children? What are these early sex education curricula about? What are the relevant issues that need to be considered?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media