Should Sex Education Begin in Kindergarten?
Rae Pica with Deborah Roffman, Debra W. Haffner, Gina Burgess, Fran Simon
Is it developmentally appropriate to begin educating children about their bodies in kindergarten? Should teachers even be involved or called upon to introduce these issues to young children? What are these early sex education curricula about? What are the relevant issues that need to be considered?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media