Should Sex Education Begin in Kindergarten?
Rae Pica with Deborah Roffman, Debra W. Haffner, Gina Burgess, Fran Simon
Is it developmentally appropriate to begin educating children about their bodies in kindergarten? Should teachers even be involved or called upon to introduce these issues to young children? What are these early sex education curricula about? What are the relevant issues that need to be considered?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media