Should Teachers and Principals Speak Up or Shut Up?
Dr. Brad Gustafson and Ben Gilpin with Patrick Riccards
|Educators around the country are struggling to handle hyper-sensitive conversations that are spilling into the classroom. Race, sex, scandals, lies and unprecedented incivility has many educators trapped in a vise. Some teachers want to avoid these discussions at all costs. Others say silence is not an option.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 702 0
October 19, 2016 UnearthED
Patrick Riccards is a father and author of Dadprovement. He is the chief communications and strategy officer for the Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation. He is CEO and blogger for Eduflack, as well as a partner in Collaborative Communications Group. Dr. Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota. Ben Gilpin is the principal at Warner Elementary School in Spring Arbor.
More from B. Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media