Should We Really Hide All of Our Negative Emotions at School?
Jon Harper and Mandy Froehlich with Phyllis L. Fagell
|Is it wise, advisable or effective to hide the negative emotions we feel when we are in school? What are the unintended consequences?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 548 0
January 27, 2019 Teachers Aid
Phyllis L. Fagell, LCPC is the school counselor at Sheridan School in Washington, D.C. and a therapist at The Chrysalis Group. Phyllis frequently writes columns on counseling, parenting and education for The Washington Post, and she’s the author of "Middle School Matters" (Hachette, 2019). Phyllis blogs at phyllisfagell.com.
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media