Should We Really Hide All of Our Negative Emotions at School?
Jon Harper and Mandy Froehlich with Phyllis L. Fagell
|Is it wise, advisable or effective to hide the negative emotions we feel when we are in school? What are the unintended consequences?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 560 0
January 27, 2019 Teachers' Aid
Phyllis L. Fagell, LCPC is the school counselor at Sheridan School in Washington, D.C. and a therapist at The Chrysalis Group. Phyllis frequently writes columns on counseling, parenting and education for The Washington Post, and she’s the author of "Middle School Matters" (Hachette, 2019). Phyllis blogs at phyllisfagell.com.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media