Should We Really Hide All of Our Negative Emotions at School?
Jon Harper and Mandy Froehlich with Phyllis L. Fagell
|Is it wise, advisable or effective to hide the negative emotions we feel when we are in school? What are the unintended consequences?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 565 0
January 27, 2019 Teachers' Aid
Phyllis L. Fagell, LCPC is the school counselor at Sheridan School in Washington, D.C. and a therapist at The Chrysalis Group. Phyllis frequently writes columns on counseling, parenting and education for The Washington Post, and she’s the author of "Middle School Matters" (Hachette, 2019). Phyllis blogs at phyllisfagell.com.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Only One Who Likes Change is a Wet Baby! (Baby, Look At Us Now!)By Rita WirtzMay 23, 2020
- Embracing the FutureBy Tim RamseyMay 16, 2020
- 10 Areas That Districts Need to Focus on Post-COVID19By Jay EitnerMay 11, 2020
- Children’s Book Week 2020, at Home. Every Child a Reader!By Rita WirtzMay 8, 2020
- “All Together Now”, Thank A Teacher!By Rita WirtzMay 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media