Should You Try to Boost Your Child’s Brain Power?
|The educational toy market is a now a $20 billion industry. But child development research indicates that if parents provide children with a normal environment and the chance to play, they are boosting their children’s brain power. No special educational toys needed. Learn what the “real” educational toys and experiences are.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
May 8, 2009 Parents Channel
Kathy Hirsh-Pasek, PhD, is an internationally recognized scholar in the areas of human development, language development, and infancy. As a professor of psychology at Temple University in Philadelphia, she serves as director of the Temple University Infant Lab.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media