Should You Try to Boost Your Child’s Brain Power?
|The educational toy market is a now a $20 billion industry. But child development research indicates that if parents provide children with a normal environment and the chance to play, they are boosting their children’s brain power. No special educational toys needed. Learn what the “real” educational toys and experiences are.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
May 8, 2009 Parents Channel
Kathy Hirsh-Pasek, PhD, is an internationally recognized scholar in the areas of human development, language development, and infancy. As a professor of psychology at Temple University in Philadelphia, she serves as director of the Temple University Infant Lab.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media