Should You Try to Boost Your Child’s Brain Power?
|The educational toy market is a now a $20 billion industry. But child development research indicates that if parents provide children with a normal environment and the chance to play, they are boosting their children’s brain power. No special educational toys needed. Learn what the “real” educational toys and experiences are.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
May 8, 2009 Parents Channel
Kathy Hirsh-Pasek, PhD, is an internationally recognized scholar in the areas of human development, language development, and infancy. As a professor of psychology at Temple University in Philadelphia, she serves as director of the Temple University Infant Lab.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media