Should You Try to Boost Your Child’s Brain Power?
|The educational toy market is a now a $20 billion industry. But child development research indicates that if parents provide children with a normal environment and the chance to play, they are boosting their children’s brain power. No special educational toys needed. Learn what the “real” educational toys and experiences are.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
May 8, 2009 Parents Channel
Kathy Hirsh-Pasek, PhD, is an internationally recognized scholar in the areas of human development, language development, and infancy. As a professor of psychology at Temple University in Philadelphia, she serves as director of the Temple University Infant Lab.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media