Should You Try to Boost Your Child’s Brain Power?
|The educational toy market is a now a $20 billion industry. But child development research indicates that if parents provide children with a normal environment and the chance to play, they are boosting their children’s brain power. No special educational toys needed. Learn what the “real” educational toys and experiences are.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
May 8, 2009 Parents Channel
Kathy Hirsh-Pasek, PhD, is an internationally recognized scholar in the areas of human development, language development, and infancy. As a professor of psychology at Temple University in Philadelphia, she serves as director of the Temple University Infant Lab.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media