Showcasing Student Work: Moving from the Refrigerator to the World Stage
Dr. Joe Sanfelippo, Tony Sinanis, Tom Murray
In this segment we talk about the new ways to showcase your student’s great work and why it matters.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
March 3, 2014 BrandED
Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa. Murray’s QCSD cyber and blended learning programs have been highlighted by Forbes.com, T.H.E. Journal, Project Red, and on Digital Learning Day 2013. Tom co-founded and moderates both #sbgchat and #edtechchat.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media