Showcasing Student Work: Moving from the Refrigerator to the World Stage
Dr. Joe Sanfelippo, Tony Sinanis, Tom Murray
In this segment we talk about the new ways to showcase your student’s great work and why it matters.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
March 3, 2014 BrandED
Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa. Murray’s QCSD cyber and blended learning programs have been highlighted by Forbes.com, T.H.E. Journal, Project Red, and on Digital Learning Day 2013. Tom co-founded and moderates both #sbgchat and #edtechchat.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media