Showcasing Student Work: Moving from the Refrigerator to the World Stage
Dr. Joe Sanfelippo, Tony Sinanis, Tom Murray
In this segment we talk about the new ways to showcase your student’s great work and why it matters.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
March 3, 2014 BrandED
Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa. Murray’s QCSD cyber and blended learning programs have been highlighted by Forbes.com, T.H.E. Journal, Project Red, and on Digital Learning Day 2013. Tom co-founded and moderates both #sbgchat and #edtechchat.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media