Showcasing Student Work: Moving from the Refrigerator to the World Stage
Dr. Joe Sanfelippo, Tony Sinanis, Tom Murray
In this segment we talk about the new ways to showcase your student’s great work and why it matters.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
March 3, 2014 BrandED
Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa. Murray’s QCSD cyber and blended learning programs have been highlighted by Forbes.com, T.H.E. Journal, Project Red, and on Digital Learning Day 2013. Tom co-founded and moderates both #sbgchat and #edtechchat.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media