Six Keys to Effective Parent-Teacher Conferences
Larry Ferlazzo with Leticia Skae, Luz Santana, Tara Dale
Parent-teacher conferences can support student learning if a few key bases are covered. Join us as our guest offer proven best practices.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 880 0
March 4, 2019 Classroom Q & A
Leticia Skae is an ELA teacher in middle TN; she has 13 years experience in the field. She’s been a literacy coach as well and getting her PhD in Literacy Studies at MTSU. Luz Santana is co-director Right Question Institute, Cambridge MA and author of two books. Tara Dale is a science teacher at Desert Ridge High School.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media