Six Keys to Effective Parent-Teacher Conferences
Larry Ferlazzo with Leticia Skae, Luz Santana, Tara Dale
Parent-teacher conferences can support student learning if a few key bases are covered. Join us as our guest offer proven best practices.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 871 0
March 4, 2019 Classroom Q & A
Leticia Skae is an ELA teacher in middle TN; she has 13 years experience in the field. She’s been a literacy coach as well and getting her PhD in Literacy Studies at MTSU. Luz Santana is co-director Right Question Institute, Cambridge MA and author of two books. Tara Dale is a science teacher at Desert Ridge High School.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media