Slaying the “Sit and Get” PD Dragon
Susan M. Bearden, Katrina Stevens, Jonathan R. Werner
Most educators now agree that PD should be differentiated, so why is this still a problem? Tune in as we explore this issues as covered in the 3/24/14 #edchat.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
March 31, 2014 EdTechCHAT
Jonathan R. Werner is a Library and Instructional Technology Specialist at the Library and Learning Commons in Cape Elizabeth, Maine. Through Cape’s 1:1 iPad program, he provides faculty and students with support for educational technology integration. Katrina Stevens, a former teacher and administrator, is an education consultant with the Tuscany Group. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media